Regain a Full Range of Motion and Prevent Injuries
- If you’ve had an accident and you want to regain the mobility you enjoyed before the accident, we can help.
- If you’ve had a sports injury and you’re keen to get back to competition and enjoy your favourite sports again, we can help.
- If you actively participate in sports and you want to ‘reach the next level,’ we can help.
- If sitting in a chair at the office is creating discomfort and you’re concerned it might lead to more serious pain, we can help.
- If you simply want to maintain optimal health, prevent injuries, and lead an active and fulfilling life, we can help.
Located in the Parramatta Districts, we help patients of all ages and from all walks of life maintain and regain mobility and well-being. Many of our patients are healthy and mobile and come to Guildford Physiotherapy to prevent injuries and maintain optimal health. While many patients come to us for the rehabilitation of sports injuries, we also help patients with work-related injuries.
At Guildford Physiotherapy Sports Centre, our physiotherapy services include:
- Movement Improvement Exercise Classes ©
- Sports Injuries
- Home Visits
- Work Site Assessments
- Functional Work Related Activity Programs
- Onsite Fully Equipped Gymnasium and Work Out Centre
To book an appointment, call 02 9681 3467
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Injuries are common in all types of physical activities such as sports. We treat all conditions from " Tennis Elbow " and " Sprained Ankles " to muscle strains. To book an appointment, call 02 9681 3467 .
A fully qualified ergonomic consultant will visit your workplace to assess your current set up and recommend changes and improvements…so everyone in the office is comfortable throughout the day. We can also help you invest in the correct ergonomic offices and equipment. And our specialists can also visit a home office to make sure it’s set up correctly. For additional information go here.
One of our ergonomic consultants will visit your business and provide information about the principles of ergonomics, musculoskeletal disorders, and ergonomic exercises. The goal is to improve awareness to help minimize preventable injuries. For additional information go here.
To book an appointment, call 02 9681 3467 . In most cases, we can accommodate you the same day. Your initial consultation will take 40 minutes. During this consultation, we’ll assess and diagnose your injury, treat your injury, and provide a management plan.
We have the Hicaps system at Guildford Physiotherapy Sports Centre so if you’re in a health fund, simply bring your card and you only have to pay the gap amount. Our physiotherapists are members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
Call 02 9681 3467 or Click Here To Book An Appointement